Childcare Career Opportunities at Tender Years
Tender Years Is Now Hiring!
What Makes Tender Years a Great Place To Work?
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Work Environment
- Support in Further Education and Ongoing Professional Development (CDA programs and PQAS)
- On-Site Paid Training
- Medical and Dental Benefit Plans
- Discounted Childcare Options
- Free On-Site Parking
- Paid Vacation
- Accrued Personal Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Professionally Cleaned Facilities
CLICK HERE to Download Our Employment Application
CLICK HERE to Send Us Your Resume
• Part Time Floater/School Age Caregiver: High School diploma and 2 years child care experience required
Interested? Send us your resume: Hershey@TenderYearsPa.com
About Tender Years, Inc.
Tender Years, Inc. is an Early Childhood Development Center licensed by the Department of Public Welfare, accredited by the Department of Education, and a participant in the Keystone STARS Quality Initiative Program. We are a family owned and operated corporation that has been serving Central Pennsylvania families for 30 years, with locations in Camp Hill, Hershey, and Mechanicsburg, PA. We offer licensed Early Childhood programs for infants, young toddlers and older toddlers. Tender Years Academy at Tender Years, Inc. offers licensed and accredited Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten Readiness, and Kindergarten Programs.