Our Mechanicsburg Family Welcomes Your Family for Preschool, Kindergarten Enrichment, Full & Part-Time Child Care, Summer Camp, and More. . .
Since 1984, Tender Years has been offering more than just standard daycare. We’re a family-owned business that understands the challenges of being a parent in today’s hectic world, and the need for quality child care. We know, because we’re parents too. That’s why we created a learning environment that enriches your child and helps them develop critical skills – while giving you the convenience you want and the peace of mind you need.
Our Mechanicsburg Child Development Center accommodates up to X children between the ages of 6 weeks to 12 years of age. Each classroom in the facility is specially designed for each specific developmental group. The center also offers a large fenced playground area plus an indoor “treehouse” area for gross motor skill development.
Our Mechanicsburg Child Development Center features. . .
- Caring for Children Ages 6 Weeks to 12 Years
- Certified Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten
- Morning Kindergarten Enrichment
- Before & After School Program
- Academic Curriculum Meets PA Early Learning Standards
- Dual Licensure from DPW & PA Dept. of Education
- Silver Spring Elementary Bus Route
- Highly Qualified, Attentive Staff
- Clean State-of-the-Art Facility
- 6000 Sq. Foot Outdoor Playground Featuring a Bike Path & More
- Indoor Playground Featuring the 5-Level Tender Years Treehouse
- Easy Access To The Owner, Directors & Staff Any Time You Need Us
Call Now to Schedule Your Tour: 717-590-7050
Take a Virtual Tour. . .
Schedule Your Tour Now. . .
Tender Years Mechanicsburg
201 Bryant St.
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Phone: (717) 590-7050
Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 6:00pm
Or Complete This Form. . .
The Latest News from Mechanicsburg...
The Family Friendly Guide to Giving Back
In our last blog post we laid out the benefits of living a life full of gratitude. One fantastic way to instill thankfulness in your children is by giving back. It’s never too early to involve your children in acts […]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
The Complete Guide to Raising Grateful Kids (just in time for the Holidays)
Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. With that celebration of what we already have in our rearview mirror and the holiday season straight ahead, it’s easy to lose focus on what really matters. Banner ads, TV commercials, and Instagram posts […]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Top Parenting Life Hacks to Save Time
You can buy pacifiers to soothe your baby, iPad apps to entertain your toddler, and a box of wine to unwind after a long day of working and parenting. But the one thing you can’t buy, even though you would […]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE