2018 Summer Camp in Camp Hill, Hershey & Mechanicsburg
SPOTS ARE FILLING FAST!!!
Summer Camp is just around the corner! Enroll now, before it’s too late!
Summer Camp 2018:
Ultimate Survivor Summer Camp
This year’s theme blends summer fun with the great outdoors! We will be learning about surviving different climates, elements, and more about the ultimate survivors: our rescue workers, park rangers, and explorers. Our Ultimate Survivor Camp is full of fun field trips, physical and mental challenges, STEM projects, cooking experiences, arts and crafts, team building activities, and much more.
Ultimate Survivor Summer Camp is a comprehensive program that is designed to give children ages 5-12 a well-rounded “summer vacation” that makes learning an absolute blast! Your child has eleven weeks of amazing experiences to look forward to, including…
• Exploring the Butterfly Atrium at Hershey Gardens (Camp Hill & Mechanicsburg Centers)!
• Bowling (Hershey Center)!
• Getting close with nature at Colonel Denning State Park (Camp Hill & Mechanicsburg Centers) or at Cherry Crest Farms (Hershey Center)!
• Keeping it cool at the pool (except Junior Camp)!
• Adventuring with the animals at Zoo America (Camp Hill & Mechanicsburg Centers) or at Land of Little Horses (Hershey Center)!
• Creating one-of-a-kind arts & crafts pieces throughout the summer!
• Cooking and baking delicious treats inspired by weekly themes!
• Experiencing the caves at Indian Echo Caverns!
• Monthly STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) projects!
• And so much more!
Your child will have the opportunity to discover, explore, and play in ways that will keep them engaged and enthused all summer long! Plus, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your child is in good hands. We pride ourselves on excellent supervision and a safe environment. Many of the camp staff are PA licensed teachers and they’re certified in Pediatric First Aid, CPR, and Water Safety.
Your child has an incredible summer ahead of them!
Overview of Camp Sessions
Tender Years’ Summer Camp programs are split into three sessions. We welcome your child’s participation in one, two, or all three!
Session 1: Survive the Outdoors
Primary Focus: Introducing our Ultimate Survivor theme and exploring survival in four different extreme climates: Jungle, Forest, Arctic and Desert!
Session 2: Survive the Elements
Primary Focus: Exploring the elements of Earth, wind, water and fire!
Session 3: Ultimate Survivors
Primary Focus: Now that we have learned about different climates, elements, and survival skills, we will focus on the important people that make survival their career! We will learn about rescue workers, park rangers and explorers!
Summer Camp Documents
Get your child ready for a summer filled with discovery, fun, and friends! Download your Summer Camp packet now…
Sign Up For Summer Camp Updates
If you are not currently enrolled with Tender Years, complete the form below to receive the latest news and updates about our Summer Camp program…