On Saturday, May 2, 2015, Tender Years proudly sponsored the Tee Off Against Cancer – Mini Style event at Rich Valley Golf Course to help raise money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.
While this marked the third successful year for the Tee Off Against Cancer golf tournament, it was the first year for the more family-friendly miniature golf portion of the event.
We would like to thank everyone who came out to participate and support such an important cause. Because of you, we had a fantastic event, had a ton of fun, and did a lot of good!
To add even more fun and excitement to the event, participants were entered to win several awesome prizes, from gift cards to an iPad Mini! Today, we’re pleased to announce the winners of our Mini Style drawing. . .
- Evie Dryden won a $50 Gift Card from Toys R Us!
- Nicholos Canton won a $50 Gift Card from Toys R Us!
- Colin and Elliot Fitter won a $50 Gift Card from Best Buy!
- Tia Laman won a $50 Gift Card from Best Buy!
- Lily Dryden won a $25 iTunes Gift Card!
And our GRAND PRIZE winner. . .
- Conner Jones won a new Apple iPad Mini!!!
Congratulations to all the winners!!! And thank you again to everyone who participated in or helped out with this event. We can’t wait to do it again (even bigger) next year!